Thank you for your interest in our program. Any small business with an office in San Diego County may receive SDCOC services, provided it has a product or service that has reasonable expectation of being procured by a prime contractor or government/public agency.
Before submitting an online application, please review the agreement below and then click the Agree & Continue button.
- Current Records: CLIENT agrees to keep SDCOC informed of changes to contact information and changes that would affect products or services offered to non-commercial customers.
- *Annual Counseling: CLIENT agrees to schedule at least one counseling session per year. Client failing to receive counseling annually will be placed into an Inactive status.
- *Quarterly Reporting: CLIENT agrees to submit an online Quarterly Status Report (QSR) within one week of receipt. The QSR will be an indicator of the value of the assistance provided by the SDCOC. (Click here to see examples of services and agencies that you will be asked to report.) Client failing to submit the QSR will no longer receive services.
- Dual Reporting: CLIENT confirms that it has an office in San Diego County, is not working with another PTAC, and will not report duplicate information to any other PTAC.
- *Government Sales Documentation: CLIENT will maintain the following government sales documentation: cover sheets of contracts, purchase orders, electronic sales documents, purchase card sales listings, or other reasonable documentation that support the information submitted in its QSR.
- Email Communication: CLIENT will add the following email addresses to its address book or email account safe list to assure that SDCOC email communications can be received: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual Survey: CLIENT agrees to submit an online Annual Client Satisfaction Survey within one week of receipt.
- Bid Submission: CLIENT receiving electronic bid matching services must be able to demonstrate that it has submitted bids or proposals to agencies or prime contractors.
- Pricing and Proposals: CLIENT is responsible for the pricing its bids and submission of its proposals.
*In order to be in compliance with SDCOC’s Cooperative Agreement with DoD, CLIENT must agree to these requirements. CLIENT unable to fulfill these requirements will be ineligible for PTAC services.
- Counseling: SDCOC agrees to provide counseling in person, by phone, by email or virtually. Generally, requests for counseling should be made two to three weeks in advance of need. Exceptions can be made for proposal and bid submittals. SDCOC policy caps CLIENT counseling at three hours per month.
- Information Confidentiality: SDCOC will not share or disclose specific CLIENT information with any organization that is not a current sponsor of SDCOC services. However, data such as contact information and product/service descriptions may be shared with Sponsoring Organizations as listed on the SDCOC website.
Disclaimer: SDCOC guarantees no contract awards, purchase orders or sales as a result of services, nor does it claim its counseling to be legal advice or counsel.
By clicking on the below button, I agree to the terms of the CLIENT Agreement.
Agree & Continue