Local Bidding Opportunities

MBC Cooling Water System Chiller Upgrade

City of San Diego
Stanek Constructors Inc.
Stanek Constructors, Inc. is soliciting bids from Certified and qualified SLBE/ELBE firms on the above referenced project. The City has incorporated mandatory SLBE participation 2.2%, ELBE participation 3.3%, total mandatory participation 5.5%. The proposal is due March 19, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. local time. Scopes of work include but are not limited to: Site Work, Demolition, Concrete, Cast-in-Place Concrete, Metals, Structural Steel, Finishes, Painting and Coating, Equipment, Variable Speed Screw Water Chillers, Equipment Installation, Instrumentation and Controls, Mechanical, DIP, Steel Pipe, CIP, Pipe Supports, Electrical. NAICS codes, 236220, 237110, 238210, 238220, 238910, 541330, 91200, 91400. Stanek Constructors, Inc is willing to break items of work into smaller increments to assist SLBE and ELBE Contractors and Suppliers in obtaining work on this project. Include with your bid the Time required for Performance of your work and any Delivery Schedules so that we can establish a Flexible Timeframe for your work. Engineers Estimate, 2,400,000. Duration 250 working days. Location of work is at Metro Biosolids Center, 5240 Convoy Street, San Diego, CA 92111.

Plans are available at no cost and can be accessed through our Plan Room at www.stanekconstructors.com. Once you are on the website the plan room will be on the top righthand corner. Click on plan room, then click access FTP Plan Room and you will find the MBC Water System Chiller Upgrade Project folder. For Plan Room, technical assistance and assistance in obtaining necessary equipment, supplies or materials contact Don Stanek or Roy Baldwin at 303-980-8233, or email them at dstanek@stanekconstructors.com, or rbaldwin@stanekconstructors.com. All bids over $100,000. Require 100% Payment and performance bond. Bonds may be required on lesser amounts depending on scope. For assistance with bonding, lines of credit, insurance, contact Jerry Arguello at 303-980-8233, or email him at jarguello@stanekconstructors.com. The bid specs outline the Insurance requirements, i.e. Workers Compensation, GL, Auto, Builders Risk and Umbrella.

Scopes and quotes should be submitted prior to the proposal submittal time at our California office by March 19, 2019 at noon.

03/19/19

2:00 PM
Don Stanek
701Palomar Airport Rd., Suite 280 Carlsbad, CA 92011
760-871-0102
760-438-4322
dstanek@stanekconstructors.com