Local Bidding Opportunities

Otay 1st & 2nd Pipelines – West of Highland Ave Project No.: K-19-1833-DBB-3

City of San Diego
TC Construction Company Inc.
nvolves new and replacement of a total 5.2 miles of Water transmission main and Water Distribution main. The project will replace old deteriorated steel transmission mains with 36", 24" CMLS transmission main. The project will also replace CI and AC water distribution mains with new 16", 12" and 8" PVC distribution mains.

Quotes are needed for: 237110: Installation of Water Mains and Appurtenances, 237310: Asphalt Paving, Concrete Flatwork, Striping, 238210: Electrical, Traffic Loops, 238910: Jack & Bore, 541690: Archeo / Paleo Native American Monitoring, 541380: Contaminated Water & Soil Removal & Disposal, 238190: Cathodic Protection 541820: Community Liaison.

**This project is subject to Prevailing Wage Rates, Certified Payroll Required**

** ALL SUBCONTRACTORS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE DIR PUBLIC WORKS CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION (SB854) PRIOR TO BID OPENING AND PROVIDE PROOF OF REGISTRATION WITH BID. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED INFORMATION WILL DEEM YOUR BID NON-RESPONSIVE*****

If you would like to bid on this project, plans, specifications, and project requirements are available at our office M-F 8:00am-5:00pm at No Cost. Should you need assistance in obtaining bonding, insurance, lines of credit, necessary equipment, supplies, materials or related assistance, services are available.

SLBE participation 9.4%2. ELBE participation 12.9%3. Total mandatory participation 22.3%

04/23/19

2:00 PM
Carlos Perea
10540 Prospect Ave., Santee, CA
619-219-3648
619.258.9751
cperea@tcincsd.com
http://www.tcincsd.com