This course will provide you with a brief overview of surety bonds and the process of obtaining bonding.
After completing this online course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the types of surety bonds.
- Describe the process of obtaining a bond.
- Outline common prequalification factors used by bonding companies and understand costs associated with bonding.
- Understand the Water Authority’s bonding requirements.
- Identify bonding resources within the community.
Please complete the Introduction to Surety Bonds module below.
If you have questions on this course, please e-mail email@example.com or call 619-285-7020.
After completing the module below, please submit this course evaluation to provide us feedback on the course. Click the “Course Evaluation” link to access the online evaluation.