Join the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and San Diego Contracting Opportunities Center at our upcoming government contracting and mentoring event.
- Learn how government contracting can help your business grow.
- Find out if you are eligible for and may benefit from SBA's 8(a) Business Development program and/or HUBZone Certification.
- Learn how the San Diego Contracting Opportunities Center/(PTAC) Procurement Technical Assistance Center's no cost services can assist you.
- Meet with experienced SCORE counselors who can discuss your business and contracting needs.
- Also, meet with counselors/mentors who will help your small or mid-size business find opportunities and bid on government contracts.
For questions, contact Jill Andrews at 619-727-4885 or email@example.com.
SBA’s participation in this activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any participants or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact :Jill Andrews, SBA - 619-727-4885.
We have reached maximum capacity, event registration is now closed.