The San Diego Community College District (SDCCD) values diversity and encourages the participation of small and historically underutilized business enterprises in its $1.555 billion Propositions S & N construction bond program. Join us for an interactive workshop that will explain which certifications are recognized by SDCCD and how to obtain these certifications.
The workshop will discuss the benefits, eligibility requirements, and how to get started on the following business certifications:
California Unified Certification Program (CUCP/CALTRANS)
• Disadvantaged Business Enterprise • State Minority Business Enterprise • State Woman‐owned Business Enterprise
California Department of General Services (DGS)
• Small Business Enterprise • Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
• Minority Business Enterprise • Woman‐owned Business Enterprise
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (METRO)
• Disadvantaged Business Enterprise • Small Business Enterprise
City of San Diego
• Small Local Business Enterprise
Please note that due to the number of certifications covered, the workshop is not able to address individual application packages/step by step processes for each certification.
View Certification Tutorial
Trisha Ferrand, San Diego Contracting Opportunities Center
Arrive early. Lot parking enforcement is suspended for the workshop. Limited lot parking is available, street parking is recommended. If parking in the lot, please park on the top level.
San Diego Community College District Office