Are you a local small business interested in doing business with the City of San Diego?
Are you interested in learning about the wide range of products, goods, and services that the City buys?
Are you ready to better position your business to bid on, pursue, and be awarded a contract?
If so, then you will want to participate in the City of San Diego’s Small Business Development Program.
This free Program is designed to help you:
• Assess your bidding and contracting readiness level.
• Better position your business to successfully bid on contracts with the City of San Diego.
• Understand the benefits of the City’s Small Local Business Enterprise Program.
• Obtain individual counseling sessions, technical assistance and training specifically tailored to your needs.
• Get certified as a Small Local Business Enterprise to receive bid discounts or preference points when bidding on contracts.
You will also be invited to an exclusive “Meet the Buyers” Networking Event to meet directly with procurement staff who are responsible for purchasing the types of products or services that your company can provide.
If you are interested in participating in the 2015 program, please Click Here to provide your contact information.
To find out more about the types of goods and services the City of San Diego buys, Click Here.
For more information about this program, please contact Lisa Gordon-Hosch, City of San Diego Small Business Ambassador,
at 619-533-6474 or .